The Lunar League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Pokemon to Stellar Heights!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Misora
Owners
Misora

HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) Empty
PostSubject: HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT)   HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:23 pm

Landorus, everyone loves him right? With Today's metagame don't you get tired of people switching into their chansey with their special set, or have your day ruined by Skarmory and Bronzong and even Rotom-W? Well fear not....here lies.....Hulk Hogan's reign

Team Building process

HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 645

I decided to build my team around a SMACK DOWN Landorus, because that's what Hulk Hogan does. The reason I chose him over Landorus-T was Sand Force boosted Earthquake has more umph than Landorus-T, plus the extra speed makes it all worth while for subbing.

Next, I needed the sand inducer

HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 248 HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 645

Tyranitar>Hippowdon, easily.

The reason I chose Tyranitar over Hippo is that this team doesn't need stall, and Tyranitar has the power to destroy very prominent OU threats such as Latias (oh jeebus .-.) Latios, Ferrothorn and Espeon and Celebi that do not carry baton pass. Pokes that would otherwise hinder my team.

HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 248 HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 645HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 380
I then wanted a supporting sweeper that could possibly be the umbrella pokemon of my team, as it covers a bunch of weakness, the best pokemon in the game of course <3
Latias also helps with opposing weather teams, as Latias is able to take on a variety of sun and rain teams that might try to hurt my sand.

HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 248 HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 645HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 380HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 227

Then wait, no hazards? How unlike me. I wanted Skarmoy to support my Latias, and use hazards, Skarmory and Latias actually have really good synergy with eachother and both are able to phase and rack up hazard damage. Spikes also support my Landorus by having flying types taking smack down damage then falling onto spikes for even more damage.

HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 248 HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 645HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 380HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 227HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 479-w
Now someone's like HURR HURR JOO SO WEAK TO ICE. Haha SHUT UP. Rotom-W is here to save the day, causing mispredictions on the opposing side to be punished severely. While that may seem like a poor reason to have him here, Rotom-W also has the potential to wreck opposing sand teams, and just helps bring the momentum back into my favor.

HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 248 HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 645HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 380HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 227HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 479-w HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 579

Now for my main fighting resist, JELLYBELLY. Reuniclus is bulky, powerful, and can sweep. A combination you don't see often. Reuniclus often acts as my trump card, and can usually do major damage if the chance comes in. Reuniclus also has the bonus of being able to absorb status for me and not take any of my sandstorm damage. REUNICLUS IS COOL DAMMIT

HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 248

Omnom (Tyranitar) (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 180 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

This is the true essence of Tyranitar, the strength, the power, the DESTRUCTION. As I was talking about before, it takes out major OU threats, mainly psychic and ghost types like Latios and Gengar (Yes, TTar can take a Focus Blast and eat him. Tyranitar can also get the drop on predicted switch ins like Ferrothorn, while SuperPower can OHKO standard Ferrothorn. Stone Edge is for STAB reasons and can deal massive damage to whatever switches in, though ironically is my least used move. And Pursuit traps pesky pokemon as mentioned before. Tyranitar is not taken down, without a fight (Heheheheh...word play)

HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 645
HULK HOGAN(Landorus) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Smack Down
- Hidden Power [Ice]

The star of the team, and hard to take out when it gets the chance. Hulk Hogan has no mercy for any pokemon that stands in his way, Sand Force boosted STAB Earthquake will give a lot of pokemon a hard time. Substitute on this set is essential, as you can sub on predicted wally switch ins like Gliscor, Skarmory or Chansey. Smack Down will put Skarmory, Bronzong, or Rotom-W in its place if they were foolish enough to switch in. If Spikes are on the ground they take the sand force boosted smack down, and spike damage, which NOBODY wants. Making it even easier for Landorus to kill. Hidden Power Ice is standard for coverage and deals major damage to dragons, Gliscor and opposing Landorus.

HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 227

AfterBurner (Skarmory) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 224 HP / 252 Def / 32 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird

Standard Skarmory set, Spikes aids Landorus in dealing damage and punishes those who switch out of being smacked down. Roost recovers any damage taken from physical attackers and Whirlwind only racks up such hazard damage. Brave Bird is to avoid being taunt bait and smash fighting types.

HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 380

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Roar
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Dragon Pulse

Amazing in all qualities, don't you think? (<3)

In all seriousness, being able to tank, phaze, and sweep? What's not to like? She is able to have great synergy with Latias and counters sun and rain teams alike if given the chance to set up. I'm sure some people on the server know that already though.

Roar for phasing purposes, adding spike damage. Calm Mind only increases the already incredible bulk of Latias, and Recover is just a cool like that for recovery. But I might change it to Roost to make people think it removes levitate and try to earthquake me. Dragon Pulse is reliable and decently powered STAB that is very potent when all steels are removed.

HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 479-w

(Rotom-W) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Trick

I changed this to Scarf to have a revenge killer for the team, and it works. Volt Switch and Trick together add a bit of unpredictability to the team and a correct prediction on my part turns momentum in my favor in an instant. Hidden Power Ice is for KO'ing dragons alike and Trick is standard on scarf Rotom sets to cripple walls thinking they are safe. Hydro Pump is a powerful STAB move that can eliminate many threats to my team.

HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) 579

JellBell(Reuniclus) (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 192 HP / 64 Def / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Trick Room
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball/HP Fire

The turn around sweeper, the ender of fighting types. Reuniclus is here to ruin your day. Trick Room backed by a massive Sp Atk and Life Orb should have many pokemon quivering. Psyshock makes it so even Blissey/Chansey and other special walls have to stay on their toes, while Focus Blast and Shadow Ball/HP Fire round out my coverage by hitting threats harder than Psyshock can.

Reuniclus you awesome bastard

Anyway feel free to pick apart my not so great RMT (This is my first), I would really appreciate feedback on this team

Changes will be made in Red

Back to top Go down
https://thelunarleague.board-directory.net
Omega
Owners
Omega

PostSubject: Re: HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT)   HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:47 pm

As you mentioned in the server, Volcarona can easily murder 5/6 of your team. I'd swap one of the pointless members with a Choice Scarf Variant Terrakion.

Now you're using Skarmory for your hazards, right? Since it has a bad Fire weakness, I'd say swap it with a more stable spin setter (maybe Tentacruel or Donphan).

As for your Landorus, Priority Ice moves destroy it. and anything that out speeds with an Ice move or Water move kills it as well. I'd suggest changing Substitute with something like U-Turn. (Spikes don't work when you touch the ground, but on switch ins).

With Tyranitar, I'd suggest swapping Crunch with Fire Blast or Ice Beam.

Can't see anything off about Latias.

Other than that, pretty good team.
Back to top Go down
Misora
Owners
Misora

PostSubject: Re: HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT)   HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:47 pm

Dimentio wrote:

Can't see anything off about Latias.

Nobody can ;3
Back to top Go down
Nikolai

Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT)   HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:19 pm

Awesome Team!
As I "Sexual Predator" got raped by the team, I approve.
Back to top Go down
Misora
Owners
Misora

PostSubject: Re: HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT)   HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:21 am

The Predator wrote:
Awesome Team!
As I "Sexual Predator" got raped by the team, I approve.

Oh the irony...
Back to top Go down
Aomine Daiki

Aomine Daiki

PostSubject: Re: HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT)   HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:13 pm

I got raped by that TR Reuniclus its pretty kickass and I don't see anything changeable except Crunch should replace it for Fire Blast. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT)   HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT) Empty

Back to top Go down

HULK HOGAN! (A Sandstorm OU RMT)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lunar League :: Community Fun! :: Pokemon RMT's-
Jump to: